- You must be 13 years or older to use this site.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your account.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other Zapatag users.
- You may not use the Zapatag.com service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links ("Content") that you submit, post, and display on the Zapatag.com service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack Zapatag.com or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Zapatag.com.
- You must not create or submit unsolicited, unwanted messages to any Zapatag members ("Spam").
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of Zapatag, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws)
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Zapatag.com account. While Zapatag.com prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that Zapatag cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that YOU USE THE ZAPATAG.COM SERVICE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Zapatag.com service for any reason, without notice, at any time.
- We reserve the right to alter these Terms of Service at any time. If the alterations constitute a material change to the Terms of Service, we will notify you via internet mail according to the preference expressed on your account. What constitutes a "material change" will be determined at our sole discretion, in good faith and using common sense and reasonable judgment.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.
Copyright (What's Yours is Yours)
We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Zapatag service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. You can remove your profile at any time by requesting deletion of your account by sending an e-mail to email@example.com from the address used to establish your account. This will also remove any text and images you have stored in the system.
- Zapatag undertakes to obey all relevant copyright laws. We will review all claims of copyright infringement received and remove content deemed to have been posted or distributed in violation of any such laws. To make a claim, please provide us with the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on its behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit Zapatag to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under the pains and penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Claims can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Zapatag, c/o Leahi.Net, P.O. Box 61639, Honolulu, HI 96839. Contact the agent designated to receive and act on copyright violations under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
(These terms of service were inspired by Twitter, which based its terms of service on the original Flickr terms of service.)